Ok so I've learned two things already - a euchre is NOT some kind of nose flute and Brian is hoping to blend in in NZ by going in the oldest jumper he owns !Dave J
Excellent burn, Dave! Euchre mystified me too - it's clearly something young people are doing these days with their iPods and their internets.I also enjoyed the repetition of the date - trust the timestamp, dad!
Happy blogging, we will follow with interest. Celia and Ralph
Ok so I've learned two things already - a euchre is NOT some kind of nose flute and Brian is hoping to blend in in NZ by going in the oldest jumper he owns !
ReplyDeleteDave J
Excellent burn, Dave! Euchre mystified me too - it's clearly something young people are doing these days with their iPods and their internets.
DeleteI also enjoyed the repetition of the date - trust the timestamp, dad!
Happy blogging, we will follow with interest. Celia and Ralph
ReplyDelete